Skip to content

Zimbabwe Documents

Share this page:

Birth Certificate – Children Born Abroad

Our team is able to assist with submission of documents in Zimbabwe for applicants who are abroad or outside the country.
The application forms can be dropped or sent to any of our branches

Originals and copies of the following documents: –

Child's foreign country birth certificate (if applicable);
Birth record / Health Card.
Mother's Zimbabwean I.D, Birth Certificate and passport.
Father's Zimbabwean I.D, Birth Certificate and passport.
Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
Fees payable in at the Consulate

If the above are received, we are able to proceed to facilitates the application of the Zimbabwe birth certificate of the child born outside the country.

For more information or advice about our services,
email or contact us online.

Confirmation Of Validity Of Zimbabwe Drivers Licence

In cases where a confirmation of the Zimbabwe Licence is required, we are able to facilitate the process with CVR Zimbabwe and Consulate / Embassy.

Originals and copies of the following documents: –

Confirmation of Licence from CVR in Zimbabwe (Mimshac will assist)
2 x Passport photos
Consulate Fees

Emergenecy Travel Document/ Temorary Document

In cases where one has to leave the country back to Zimbabwe without a passport, an emergency travel document will be required.

NB- An ETD/TTD can only be used to travel back to Zimbabwe.
One cannot enter any foreign country on an ETD or TTD. Only valid passports are required for entry into South Africa.

Always Plan Ahead

We provide a wide range of document procurement and assistance services for domestic or international use from Zimbabwe, South Africa,  and the rest of the world.